- Is being an employee a sentence to a life of financial struggle?
- Should your job dictate how much you should earn, spend and invest for your future?
- Should your salary set the limit to your lifestyle dreams?
- Who said your only source of income should be your job?
- Is is possible for an employee to expand his/her income to achieve his/her life dreams?
Find answers to these questions and more in this inspiring, thought-provoking and informative book.
This is an Absolute Must-Have book if you are an Employee!
What you’ll discover and learn:
- Your Employer is NOT Solely responsible for your financial security. It used to be, but no more.
- In an era of layoffs, outsourcing and downsizing, merely showing up for that 8-to-5 job without minding your business is setting up yourself for misery.
- The guy you beat in class is likely to have more dough than you. Why? Grab a copy to find out.
- A six (6) figure salary can make you feel rich since it can afford you a lavish lifestyle. However, there is difference between Income Wealth & Asset Wealth. Focusing on the latter is the real deal.
- If you will have to invest, your first investment should be in yourself. Ignore investing in yourself and the cost of your money mistakes will be painful.
- Before financial stress lands you on a bed in a mental hospital, get the prescription i have outlined in the book to prevent, reduce or eliminate it.
- ...for more, Grab your copy.
Check out honest reviews from real readers:
First of all let me say the idea behind the book is amazing and revolutionary. Some of us are stuck in jobs fulfilling other people's dreams rather than our own and this book is a true wake up call. The book is quite interactive as when you are reading you feel as if the author is speaking directly at you.
I liked Eddy’s approach of reaching an audience not only with facts and figures but with emotions and substance. He does not make unwavering claims, but substantiate what he says...I will recommend this book to anyone who wants to seriously start looking into financial literacy and wealth creation.
It is a good read that I can recommend to anyone. Very inspiring, informative and captivating.
I will congratulate you for identifying the message this generation of employment seekers need. It is very practical and I hope every employee gets to read this powerful book.
All I can say is, your book is amazing. It drives the point home.
Please, Don’t Buy This Book If…
You don’t believe you are solely responsible for your financial situation.
You think everything will just "work itself out".
You believe an inheritance will solve everything, so you don’t have to do anything.
You don’t want a better life for yourself.
For a little investment of a price of a Pizza (Just Ksh900/=) you can have your copy delivered FREE of Charge.
***This offer is valid for one week and while stocks last***
Please be assured that by any chance your parcel is lost or undelivered:
We will make a replacement at no cost on your side.
If by any chance you opt for a refund, we will gladly do so.
We intend to deliver your parcel within 1-3 days depending on the time
and day you placed your order.